We accept in-kind donations of gently used & new items by appointment only.
Generally, the contents of the closet include:
- Blankets - handmade or new fleece
- Footwear (like "new" or new) or shoe store gift cards
- School Supplies (new & unopened)
- Diapers (must be new & unopened)
- Toiletries/Feminine hygiene products (must be new & unopened)
- Seasonal clothing
Summer clothing is only accepted March through July.
Winter clothing only accepted August through February.
In addition, monetary donations or gift cards for clothing & footwear stores are always accepted and encouraged to help provide sizes that may be hard to fit.
To schedule an appointment to donate clothing please contact:
Wayne County Children Services
(330) 345-5340 ext. 2379