WCCSB COVID-19 INFORMATION & GUIDELINES:
- Please follow the "Covid-19 Home Visiting Screening Flowchart" link to determine whether to proceed with the training.
- Temperature Checks: All trainees & trainers are to take his/her temperature prior to coming training. Individuals with a temperature in excess of 100.4 are prohibited from attending training at WCCS.
- Stay Home When Sick: Trainers and trainees exhibiting any symptoms (including coughing and/or having trouble breathing) or who are ill are asked to stay home to protect others.
- Limited Class Size: Class size will be limited to 10 (9 trainees & the trainer)
- Face Coverings: All trainers and trainees are required to wear a face covering at all times while attending training at WSSC. Face coverings may be in the form of surgical masks, purchased or home-made reusable masks, scarfs, etc. If trainers or trainees do not have a face covering, one will be provided for them.
- Social Distancing: Trainees and trainers are to maintain 6 foot social distance at all times while in the building as well as in the restrooms and outside (ie. smoking areas and benches).
- Supplies: Trainees are asked to bring their own pens and it is suggested that trainers and trainees bring their own hand sanitizer. WCCS will have hand sanitizer available in the training room.
- Lunch: If trainers and trainees pack their lunch or pick up lunch & bring it back, they should eat lunch outside (maintaining social distance), in their car or in their seat in the training room.
- Kitchen Area: In an effort to reduce/limit community spread, the kitchen will not be available and no access given to trainers or trainees; the refrigerator and microwave will not be available. No "community" beverages/snacks will be provided.