990-39 Childhood Immunizations and Preventative Health Care: Recommendations, Requirements and Controversy
Date: Monday, June 22 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Trainer: Ronna Johnson
Location: Wayne County Children Services, 2534 Burbank Rd, Wooster, OH 44691
To register or for more information: Please contact Teresa Putt at 330.345.5340 ext. 2212 or email Teresa.Putt@jfs.ohio.gov.
Accommodations: The Wayne County Children Services elevator is out of service at this time. If you are attending training at our building and are unable to use the stairs, please know that we will accommodate you in a room on the first floor where the training can be watched via video. If accommodation is needed, please call our agency at 330-345-5340 before the day of the training.
- Limited Class Size: Class size will be limited to 10 (9 trainees & the trainer)
- Temperature Checks: All trainees & trainers are to take his/her temperature prior to coming training.
- Individuals with a temperature in excess of 100.4 are prohibited from attending training at NEORTC.
- Stay Home When Sick – Trainers and trainees exhibiting any symptoms (including coughing and/or having trouble breathing) or who are ill are asked to stay home to protect others.
- Face Coverings: All trainers and trainees are required to wear a face covering while in common areas during training at WCCS.
- Face coverings are not required while sitting in the training room so long as others are not within 6 feet.
- If ample social distancing (a minimum of 6 ft) cannot be assured, face coverings must be worn in the training rooms. Face coverings may be in the form of surgical masks, purchased or home-made reusable masks, scarfs, etc.
- If trainers or trainees do not have a face covering, one will be provided for them.
- Trainers will not be required to wear a mask while training but will be required to wear a mask when coming within 6 feet of a trainee or when outside the training room.
- Social Distancing: Trainees and trainers are to maintain 6 foot social distance at all times while in the building as well as in the restrooms and outside (ie. smoking areas and benches).
- Supplies: Trainees are asked to bring their own pens and it is suggested that trainers and trainees bring their own hand sanitizer. WCCS will have hand sanitizer available in the training room.
- Lunch: If trainers and trainees pack their lunch or pick up lunch & bring it back, they should eat lunch outside (maintaining social distance), in their car or in their seat in the training room.
- Kitchen Area: In an effort to reduce/limit community spread, the kitchen will not be available and no access given to trainers or trainees; the refrigerator and microwave will not be available. No "community" beverages/snacks will be provided.
- Please follow the "Covid-19 Home Visiting Screening Flowchart below to determine whether to proceed with the training.